London, United Kingdom, N1 0HB
Joined on July, 2014
Any day at any time
Up to 30 minutes away for no additional charge
Fully qualified barrister - law
MSc Policy Studies
BA/MA (Oxon) Philosophy and Modern Languages (French)
Experience- Experienced University Lecturer, Seminar Leader and Tutor
- 6 years lecturing experience plus 12 years tutoring and coaching
- Also qualified in therapeutic techniques that reduce stress and help with concentration
- Experienced Life Coach
- Hold a Teaching Skills Certificate from the University of Kent
- Extensive professional experience in law and social policy, having worked as a barrister and legal policy advisor
- academic tutoring and skills development, including essay writing, engaging with subject matter, and how to form arguments
- dissertation support from inception to completion
- proof reading and editing
- holistic support, addressing any aspect of a student's life so that they are better able to focus on their studies
- career and future planning
I have a strong academic background and an in-depth knowledge of universities and what it takes to perform academically. I help my students to succeed on their own merit and to develop transferable skills such as writing and critical thinking. I work holistically with each student so that they can bring any aspect of their lives to the tutoring sessions to be addressed. This provides a confidential space and has a wider focus than more conventional forms of tutoring. My sessions are designed to support, challenge, inspire, and build confidence.
HobbiesYoga, surfing, reading, travel.
I currently work as a freelance researcher and have a wellbeing based business. I am also involved in music.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.